Support Center


Support Center Home!      

Q: How do I ship an item back for refund?

A: First obtain an RMA (return merchandise authorization) from our helpful staff at 877-POOLCTR, or by filling out our RMA request form here. Pack the item securely and properly to prevent damage, using the smallest box possible, to reduce your shipping costs. You may wish to buy insurance on the package if it has some value to it. The return location will vary, and our returns department will inform you, when issuing an RMA of the correcet warehouse location to return your item(s) to.